Recognition of Prior Learning
Automated RPL Workflow For Courses & Units
What is R.P/L
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a process for giving students credit for skills, knowledge and experience gained through previous study or life experience. It can be gained at any stage of their lives, through formal and informal learning, in any country, through work, or through other activities such as volunteering.
How Vasto Makes Your RPL Process Easy & Compliant
Vasto manages your RPL claims from start to finish, ensuring all the documents and communications required are recorded an maintained correctly. If approved, RPL can be applied automatically within the system at the unit and course level. RPL functions and information are templated so each RPL claim process is quick and complete
RPL Functions Overview
- Define RPL student text to commence the process
- Specify your RPL assessors
- Attach your RPL documents for the student
- Enable RPL in your course(s)
- Define the Unit / Course allowances for RPL
- Allow unit & activity exemptions
- Mix and Match files for different courses
- Allow admins to claim on behalf of student
- Conduct RPL assessments
- Provide feedback in the process
- View / manage al RPL claims from the RPL manager
- Complete a final asessment report
- Digitally sign reports (student and Admin)
- Cancel RPL claims
On completion of an RPL claim a digitally signed declaration is included so you and your student have a digital copy of the outcomes for future reference.
The Vasto RPL module is included at no additional charge for all Student Management System or higher subscriptions (not available for LMS only subscriptions).
Features & Tools
Setup & Onboarding
Alerts & Reminders
Scheduling - Advanced
Call (02) 9188 9491
- or -
Custom Demonstrations are available.