Auspice Partner Opportunities
The Partnering Opportunity For Australian RTO’s
Over the past year or so ASQA have tightened the rules around partnerships for numerous reasons. The Vasto senior management team bring over 15 years experience in RTO Licencing and business replication modelling to our subscribers. The focus of Partner Portal is twofold, firstly a focus on automation for commercial growth and secondly on compliance and data management across both SMS & LMS activities. When utilised to its potential, Vasto’s Partner Portal can provide outstanding financial benefits to commercially focussed RTO directors with growth into new courses, geographical areas and new vertical markets opening up.
Click through the slideshow to learn more...
Expand And Keep Control
Vasto’s Partner Portal is the only fully integrated system to enable you to engage, manage, communicate, transact and deliver learning through them. Partner Portal allows you to grow your RTO quickly across the country whilst maintaining compliance and financial needs. Vasto Partner Portal is not another branding manager (we have that), it’s a business replication model to help you grow whilst maintaining the control needed to ensure you remain compliant.P
RTO Administration Tools
Your administrators can set up/edit/deactivate partner profiles, decide which partners can offer which courses, set commission rates for cert fees and monitor all activity to ensure service standard of the RTO are maintained. You can also;
– Manage files /resources
– Set multi-tiered pricing
– Rate / group partners
– Message partners through the system
– View all Partner course activity
– Manage Partner certificate templates
– Manage partner trainer PD and qualifications
Partner Self Management Portal
Your Partners can manage their day to day business through the portal including this and more;
– See scheduled and previously completed courses
– Timetable new courses venues, trainers, pricing, places
– Enroll Students individually or in bulk
– Manage their approved trainers & assessors
– Track student results
– Manage their corporate clients
– Manage renewal reminder data
– Message Administrators, Trainers and Students
– Maintain their own profile and branding
– Request Web-Widgets for enrolment from admin
– Export activity and student reports
Partner Payments & Support Tools
For payments, as administrators you can determine partner per-cert rates as well as review and administer payments to stay on top of Partner income and invoicing. For system support there’s the option to develop a Wiki for self-help for your Partners, develop quick reference guides as well as two minute tutorials.
ASQA Third Party Quick Links
Please refer to the following for further information from ASQA:
– Recording, monitoring and reporting third‑party arrangements
– Fact Sheet Third Party Arrangements
– General Direction Third Party Arangements
Custom Demonstrations are available.
Core Features & Tools
Seamless E-Learning delivery with integrated Vasto LMS. 16 Activity types to cover Practicals, eLearning, Virtual Classroom, File Upload. Manual & Auto asessment with in-built communications.