Short Course Tools
Short course profit & RTO scaleability in high volume delivery
Vasto’s short course tools maximise automation, allow flexible and multiple delivery pathways whilst streamlining your enrolment, payment and certificate management workflows to maximise short course profitability. Advanced scheduling, cloning, time, task & trainer management with drill-down UI tools to student progress increases output without adding administration costs to your RTO.
Automation Tools For Short Course Delivery
Vasto automation and workflow streamlining form the core of Vasto’s methodology. In the short course arena where margins are ever tighter and timeframes are limited to cover the spectrum of administration and learning activities, Vasto delivers options focussed on improving profitability and setting you up for scaleability in your business.
Short Course Admin & Workflow Tool Summary (SMS)
- Enquiry – Online via website enquiry widget
- Enrolment – Public via website widget, automated.
- Enrolment – Corporate group enrolment
Enrolment – Bundling enabled (multile courses x 1 enrol)
- Payment for Public – Automated online payment
- Payment for Corporate – Grouped, invoiced, reconciled
- Pathway auto selected (Online, Blended, face to face)
- Offers – Vouchers and voucher management applied
- USI & AVETMISS data completed by student
- Student declaration, T&C signed online
- Multiple session schedules built and cloned
- Trainers & assessors assigned by schedule & quals
- Trainer availability managed live for allocation
- Google map trainer location, venue & costs managed
- Cascading rooms applied for overflow
- Data triage for USI & AVETMISS inline for admin & student
- Activities auto-updated during student progress
- Certificate queued for production by admin (by cohort)
- Certificates auto assigned to student portal for anytime recovery, download, printing
- Automated messaging pre, during and post course for reminders and offers applied (email and/or SMS)
Short Course Learning Management Tools (LMS)
- eLearning (Pre-Prac) completed and automatically assessed
- Short answer assessors assigned by quals
- Assessor/student communication automated & recorded
- Pre-learning provided in single workflow / login
- Smartphone, Tablet, PC friendly learning
- Trainer materials (powerpoints etc) provided in portal
- Video upload (unlimited) for workplace and remote assessment
- Attendance update live by trainer
- Trainer checklist of skills updated live and online
- No paperwork required in class (or virtual class)
- Theory and prac competency updated live ready for admin certificate generation
First Aid Specific Options
With a background building short course RTO businesses, we understand what’s needed in this space. The volume of First Aid course delivery in Australia has driven many automation functions within Vasto across RTO and Auspice Partner delivery systems.
Ability to apply included competency units together in a non-accredited course allowing student to be awarded multiple units on the one certificate (eg HLTAID003/2/1)
For Practical sessions, the option to flesh out electronic key elements and performance criteria to have it all recorded digitally as opposed to paper based. These can be contextualized or copy/pasted. Prac assessments are completed live, nothing to upload, scan or email is required.
Student Progress For Trainers
Full visibility of student progress as a trainer. If it is a prerequisite that the student completes an online exam prior to attending a practical session, trainer can see live where that stands for their allocated students
Multiple Pathways To Completion
With Vasto LMS activity options you can create and deliver multiple pathwayds to completion for a given unit or course such as Online only, blended or face to face.
Automatically mark completion of student progress at each element of their progress across theory and pracs. No need for admin to mark of results or grading, admin’s lone involvement is the issuing of certificates.
Clustered Schedules & Multiple Rooms
Ability to cluster scheduled instances of units (timetabled occurrences) when delivered publicly. This allows you to set a maximum limit on participants for the ‘group’ and as students enrol in HLTAID004/3/1 the numbers are shared across those sessions.
Unit only Scheduling
Ability to timetable unique occurrences of a unit directly, and not having to embed the unit against a course
Combo Course Purchasing
With Vasto’s website integration enrolment widgets you can create grouped options of courses / units to be purchased and multi-enrolled in 1 transaction.
Features & Tools
Portals 6 Levels
Business Growth Tools
Alerts & Reminders
Invoicing & Payments
Work Tasks Manager
Vasto & Xero
Track & Communicate
Report & Export
Call (02) 9188 9491
- or -
Our 20-30 minute executive introduction will address your key concerns and needs. We’ll demonstrate top level improvements and workflows specifically relevant to you.
Our tailored deep dive demonstration (60+ minutes) with a product specialist illustrates workflows and benefits across the SMS & LMS from enrolment to certificate to help you streamline and grow based on your current challenges and future needs.
Let's talk about your unique needs and workflows
Core Features & Tools
Seamless E-Learning delivery with integrated Vasto LMS. 16 Activity types to cover Practicals, eLearning, Virtual Classroom, File Upload. Manual & Auto asessment with in-built communications.