Co-Provider / Partner Portal
Core Functionality Summary
If you utilise Co-Providers (also called Training Partners or Auspice Partners), the Vasto Partner Portal is the only fully integrated system to enable you to engage, manage, communicate, transact and deliver learning through them. Partner Portal allows you to grow your RTO quickly across the country whilst maintaining compliance and financial needs.
Your administrators can set up/edit/deactivate partner profiles, decide which partners can offer which courses, set commission rates for cert fees and monitor all activity to ensure service standard of the RTO are maintained.
Partner Self Management
Your Partners can manage their day to day business through the portal including this and more;
– See scheduled and previously completed courses
– Timetable new courses venues, trainers, pricing, places.
– Enroll Students individually or in bulk.
– Manage their approved trainers & assessors.
– Track student results.
– Manage renewal reminders
– Message Administrators, Trainers and Students.
– Maintain their own profile and branding.
– Request Web-Widgets for enrolment from admin.
As administrators, you can determine partner per-cert rates, review and administer payments and produce ABA’s for payment to stay on top of Partner income and invoicing.
For Administrators, there’s the option to develop a Wiki for self-help for your Partners, develop quick reference guides as well as two minute tutorials.
Features & Tools
Setup & Onboarding
Alerts & Reminders
Call (02) 8007 4510
- or -
Custom Demonstrations are available.