Auspice Partner Portal
Replicate and Grow Your Business
Expand And Keep Control
If you utilise Co-Providers (also called Training Partners or Auspice Partners) or would like to grow your business with this model, the Vasto Partner Portal is the only fully integrated system to enable you to engage, manage, communicate, transact and deliver learning through them. Partner Portal allows you to grow your RTO quickly across the country whilst maintaining compliance and financial needs. Vasto Partner Portal is not another branding manager (we have that), it’s a business replication model to help you grow whilst maintaining the control needed to ensure you remain compliant.
Your administrators can set up/edit/deactivate partner profiles, decide which partners can offer which courses, set commission rates for cert fees and monitor all activity to ensure service standard of the RTO are maintained. You can also;
– Manage files /resources
– Set multi-tiered pricing
– Rate / group partners
– Message partners through the system
– View all Partner course activity
– Manage Partner certificate templates
Partner Self Management
Your Partners can manage their day to day business through the portal including this and more;
– See scheduled and previously completed courses
– Timetable new courses venues, trainers, pricing, places.
– Enroll Students individually or in bulk.
– Manage their approved trainers & assessors.
– Track student results.
– Manage renewal reminder data
– Message Administrators, Trainers and Students.
– Maintain their own profile and branding.
– Request Web-Widgets for enrolment from admin.
– Export activity and student reports
As administrators, you can determine partner per-cert rates as well as review and administer payments to stay on top of Partner income and invoicing.
For Administrators, there’s the option to develop a Wiki for self-help for your Partners, develop quick reference guides as well as two minute tutorials.
Partner portal fees include a once-off set up and induction fee for your admin team and fixed monthly fees for groups of partners so you can plan your growth easily. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Features & Tools
Setup & Onboarding
Alerts & Reminders
Scheduling - Advanced
Call (02) 9188 9491
- or -
Custom Demonstrations are available.